Weekend breaks in Glasgow - Spice Scotland hosts a variety of activity weekends in Glasgow
At Spice Scotland we arrange a wide range of weekend breaks both in Glasgow and afar, designed to provide our members with a highly enjoyable weekend of socialising and fun. The wide variety of activity weekends we offer ensures there is always something for everyone – and gives you the perfect excuse to get away from it all for a weekend break.
For the more daring and adventurous of our members, we organise a wide range of activity weekends in Glasgow. These include:
• Fun Activity Weekend – which features Canoeing and Raft Building, Sea Kayaking with Seals, etc
• Badminton Coaching Weekend, Sailing and Walking Weekends
• Mountain Biking and Pod Camping Weekend, Ghost Hunting Weekend, etc
Weekend breaks from Glasgow
Spice Scotland has become such a popular social and activity group because our members represent all walks of life – we believe a broad mix of people, each with different interests and hobbies, means our members are more likely to make new friends while enjoying themselves at our activity weekends in Scotland. To that end, we provide a host of different weekend breaks so that there is always something for everyone. If the activity weekends are not your cup of tea, we have a wide selection of more socially-orientated weekend breaks in Scotland, including:
• Fantastic Social Breaks for all budgets: Isle of Skye, Glenoe, Bargain Breaks, Western Isles and much more....
• Walking Breaks in The Cairngorms, Nevis Range, Sutherland, The Islands, The Lakes and further afield.
• Murder Mystery Weekends, Sailing Weekends, Edinburgh Festival and Edinburgh Hogmanay
• Sports Breaks including Golf trips, Tennis Coaching, Ascot races, The Grand National.
We have worked hard to put together an impressive list of activity weekends that suit everyone. So if you fancy a weekend away from the daily grind, meeting new and interesting people and learning skills you never knew you had, and love the idea of a huge programme of friendly activity weekends join and book yourself onto one of our weekend breaks in Scotland.
Thu 06 May 2021 11:00
An easy Stoll with Richard Coulter amongst the bluebells with some fine views to enjoy
Warren Lane Car Park & Visitor Centre B45 8ER
Car Parking Note: There is a large, free car park. Due to continuing work on the car parks we sometimes find areas closed off for repairs, and this can add extra pressure on parking. But as this is a midweek walk we hope this will be less of a problem. However, please allow sufficient time to find a space.
Be part of a friendly and welcoming group near you... join today to explode your social life.
Join in social days and nights out immediately, tell us what you would like to do too.
It’s what we do, meet new people and share similar experiences with like minded people.
There’s so much to do locally and nationally as well as holidays all over the world.