A Cure for Itchy Feet
Nov 07, 2019
There is an old wives tale that if your foot itches then you are destined to take a journey to somewhere new.
For those amongst us that don’t need that type of sign, but just have a desire to travel in the coming year, then you are in luck as the choice of holiday destinations from Spice UK has just increased.
There are many benefits for travelling with Spice, here’s five:
- Many of the holidays are exclusively for Spice members
- You can travel with your Spice friends, or as we always say new friends you haven’t met yet
- Each holiday will have a dedicated Spice co-ordinator travelling with you
- Often there are multiple regional airport departures
- Book with confidence, all our air inclusive holidays are protected by the Civil Aviation Authority under the ATOL scheme in the event of failure of the tour operator
Check out the full holiday listing on the Spice website, but in the meantime, we’ll take you on a whistle stop world tour of 2020 for a flavour of what’s available.
- January - we are bringing in the New Year in beautiful Venice, hosting FIVE Ski trips across Europe as well as a trip to Lapland and the Northern Lights
- February - we are back in Venice for the famous Carnival and two Ski trips to Italy and Switzerland.
- March - four Ski trips to Andorra, France and Italy, as well as a walking holiday on the beautiful island of Madeira and a Winter Warmer trip to Tenerife.
- April - sees a trip to Nepal, a long weekend to Copenhagen in Denmark and two Chillouts in Cyprus.
- May - this month we head to Rome and a Discovery trip to China that includes a cruise on the Yangtze, and a Sailing weekend from Gosport.
- June - we take in the highlights of Andalucia in Spain, a Sailing holiday in Italy and a walking holiday in Turkey that follows the ancient footpath of the rugged Lycian Way.
- July - we head to one of the hottest destinations in Europe; Albania as well as Gulet Cruise along Turkey’s Blue Coast and a yacht cruise from Gosport.
- August - a long weekend in Berlin
- September - we return to Italy for a sailing holiday, and Spain for a food, walking and wine tour.
- October - is a trip to the stunning Lake Garda and Venice in Italy, a walking week in the White Mountains of Crete or discovering the Gateway to Africa with a trip to Ghana
- November - a wonderful trip to Iceland
- December - we round 2020 off with Christmas in Sri Lanka
For more information on each of these holidays or to keep an eye out for new destinations that are being added regularly then select the filter Holidays on our Event Calendar.