We will gather at the Burdock which is a bar situated on the ground floor of the Montcalm Royal London House hotel in Finsbury Square for 19:00. There will be time to get a round in (included) before heading over to the Shuffleboard for 20:00.
We've never played shuffleboard before. Don't know about you? Here are some handy rules to give you an idea of what it is all about!
1. 2 Players – First to 15 points. 4 players (2 teams of 2) – First to 21 points
2. Team Games – one player from each team on each end of board
3. Coin toss to decide what colour and who shoots first (2nd shoot has advantage)
4. Puck must be fully in score zone to gain point
5. The puck furthest down the board is the winner of the round.
6. You only gain points if you win the round.
7. You can only gather points from pucks that are ahead of your opponents.
8. A Hanger is worth 4 points – when your puck overhangs the very end of the table but does not fall off/gets knocked off.
9. In a case of a tied round no points are awarded and round must be played again
Photo Credit : JOSHUA COLEMAN