Emotional Wisdom what’s that? Exactly. Something so important in life and yet it’s like an untold secret story!
We are often told the problem of poor mental health is an increasing one. We want to make sure we know how to avoid and deal with it – that’s wise isn’t it?
It can give unexpected benefits. Are you human? They your life is influenced and dictated by emotion.
Success is fuelled with a type of emotion, failure with a differing set and then as life happens we could be under fire with “stuff” which threatens our happiness, joy, relationships, career success, mental and physical health and simply life’s potential.
Peace, joy, love, fulfilment and contentment are the emotions people would like to design into their world and we can. Most people are unaware of the importance and power of emotion until they fall into crisis.
So it is good to get wise and understand how to avoid that crisis, deal with unwanted emotion and be aware of the consequences – both in ourselves and others. The good emotion takes care of itself and it’s the others we focus on in.
You can bring questions with you and whatever may be troubling them and we will explore:
· Emotional Knowledge and the effects on behaviour and our psychology
· How to have healthy emotional wellbeing
· Awareness of the signs where we should take action
· Various methods which change emotion.
· In the moment coping strategies as well as strategies to deal with lifelong issues
· How to most usefully help others struggling with emotions