Feedback from previous similar event with Tony (The Tutored Prosecco and Lunch evening)
· It was a lovely day, really enjoyed it, the food was great and the Prosecco was lovely, it was a lovely group and Tony was great,
· The tasting was excellent. Very welcoming,easy-going and informative, with the details sent out afterwards .The bottles were all affordable,and will be easy to find. Rather disappointed with the food, but overall good value and I would book again.
· The done was very tasty and the information on the prosecco was great. The guy runnning it was very professional and interesting. I would definitely book it again.
· I enjoyed the event. The joining instructions were clear. The host was good. He made an effort to speak to everyone. The food was good. I thought it was OK in terms of value. The venue was nice. I liked that it was an independent restaurant. I would book on a similar event in the future despite my low alcohol tolerance.
In an ideal world it would have been nice to be in a room that had some natural light.
· Just a quick 'yes i enjoyed the prosecco tasting'. Specifically the venue, the food and restaurant staff were great. Tony was great, so informative, passionate but also good fun. Most importantly, for me, as someone with 'no significant palette', we werent tested on (a) what we were tasting, and (b) all the information Tony shared. Great event - that I would attend again despite my 'no significant palette' (as can only get better by such events). Personally, would have preferred a smaller group, but in other ways it is better 'the more the merrier'.