This feedback is from a similar event at this venue, but with meerkats ;-)
● The events was one of the best i have been to. Everyone was really friendly and the event itself was everything I expected and more
● One of my most favourite events yet and I've been in Spice for many years! The meerkats were adorable and it was a great experience meeting them and all the other animals too. Well worth a visit - will definitely be going back. Highly recommended.
● What a fabulous evening we had getting to know these fascinating creatures. As well as the adults, they had 2 six week onld babies as well. We also met their wallabies, foxes, Parrot, Owl and lots of other creatures who live there. They opened specially for Spice out of normal hours and it was really special.
● It was one of the best events I have done with Spice. If you are an animal lover, book it. Ryan is the nearest person I have met to Dr. Doolittle
● Just to say I loved the Meet the Meerkat experience. Wasn't sure what to expect at first when we arrived at a garden centre, but it surpassed my expectations. The handlers were very knowledgeable and the meerkats were lovely... The opportunity to have one posing on your shoulder is not to be missed. Then to cuddle the babies and meet the wallabies and other lovely animals topped it all off. Would recommend this to any animal lover!
● I'm a big kid at heart and love all sorts of 'critters' so was really looking forward to this event. It was much better than expected because quite apart from the cute little Meerkats; we all got a chance to mingle with and feed the Wallabies, Rabbits, the Mara etc. That REALLY made my night as there was no fighting through packs of children to get to look through a fence. Instead we were treated to an up close and hands on experience - long live Spice!!
● The Meet the Meerkats was fantastic. We saw a lot more than I expected. The baby meerkats were adorable and to feed the animals was fantastic. The animals were that friendly a chicken took bread out of my hand. My favourite event so far and I have been on many.