Come join fellow Spicers for a meal at Cafe Rouge who are celebrating their 30th year!
- PORT SALUT & CARAMELISED ONION SOUFFLÉ Suitable for vegetarians with frisée, watercress, hazelnuts and chives
- SOUPE À L’OIGNON Can be made gluten free on request rustic French onion soup with sourdough croutons and Emmental cheese, served with baguette
- PÂTÉ Can be made gluten free on request potted smooth chicken liver pâté, shallot & raisin chutney with chargrilled sourdough bread
- BEETROOT TATIN Suitable for vegetarians Suitable for Vegans balsamic glazed roast beetroot tart with watercress and shallot garnish
- VEGETABLE PARMENTIER Suitable for vegetarians Suitable for Vegans celeriac, chestnut mushroom, pearl barley and white wine stew topped with crispy potato
- CHICKEN PROVENÇAL slow cooked chicken leg in a rich tomato, onion & red pepper sauce served with parmentier potatoes
- PORK ESCALOPE breaded pork fillet with fried free range egg, thyme jus, cornichons and frites
- STEAK FRITES Can be made gluten free on request 8oz Black Angus heart of rump served with frites or house salad, garlic butter available on request (supplement 2.00)
- MOULES MARINIÈRES Can be made gluten free on request MSC sustainable seafood rope grown Shetland mussels steamed to order in cream, garlic, shallots, celery and white wine, served with frites
- CRÈME BRÛLÉE Suitable for vegetarians Can be made gluten free on request caramelised vanilla crème with an almond tuile
- BRAMLEY APPLE & BLACKBERRY CRUMBLE Suitable for Vegans Suitable for vegetarians with oat & cinnamon crumble and crème Anglaise
- TREACLE TART Suitable for vegetarians Can be made gluten free on request Served with vanilla crème fraîche
- TORTE AU CHOCOLAT Suitable for vegetarians French chocolate tart with vanilla crème fraîche
Meeting Point - Meet your fellow Spicers and Spice Host Jerry Vive at The Market Stores in Reigate at 19:00 for a drink before heading over to the restaurant.
Ask A Question