· I really enjoyed the bell ringing . It was very good value for money and the people hosting were exceptional.. both with there teaching and friendliness. It made me realise how hard bell ringing is .. I would not fancy taking it up or doing it again just for the complexity of it .. but hats off to you for having it on the Spice timetable and them for hosting a truely fantastic event. I would definitely suggest other spice members doing it .. even if it weren’t Xmas !! I thoroughly enjoyed the bell ringing.
· This was possibly the best Spice thing I've ever done, it was brilliant. Susan did a great job of coordinating and helped my find the metro station afterwards (but hadn't been prompted to thank the instructors on our behalf). The instruction was superb and the whole evening thoroughly enjoyable. I'd recommend it to anyone. Good value for money as we just made a donation and they gave us refreshments as well as personal instruction. The write up could have said that there would be some explanation and hand bell ringing as well as the big bells, but I gather this was the first time they'd done it so you wouldn't have known anyway!!! The write up matched the event. In fact the event exceeded the write upfor its freindly and informative instrucytion on what is a suprisingly complex activity. There was a Donation of £10 indicated which was to say the least was excellent value and worthy of more.
· The event was good informative with instruction given in a professional but very friendly manner making us feel really at home. All the staff passed on their obvious enthusiasmthroughout the evening. The Volunteer coordinator was good intoducing other members where appropraite witnout intriuding on the event. Showing calmness and patience throughout. Based on this experience I would Certainly book similar events I do not feel that there is any room for improvements it was a friendly well run event with good standard of refreshments provided at the interval.
· It was a really fun, interactive event. Great value for money, with snacks and hot drinks provided. We learnt how to use hand bells as well as the tower bells. The bell ringing volunteers were welcoming and very knowledgeable. Anne was there to greet everyone, introducing members to each other and collecting the voluntary contributions. On the whole a really interesting and inclusive event and worth booking on to.
· Feedback on the bell ringing is all positive really. The Bell ringers were very welcoming and enthusiastic at involving us as complete novices. We were able to ring the main bells- under instruction, and after a break of tea/ coffee/ biscuits and cake, had a turn at the hand bells which was very enjoyable- and we even played a melody or method to the other group and vice versa. Access to the main tower is of course confined- so no good for those with limited mobility orclaustrophobia! Handy that there was a toilet too. Just to point out theSquare around St Paul's is q dark, especially at this time of year, and access was through a side door. Free parking a bonus too.Anne, the Spice host welcomed us all- but I know her well anyway.The evening was certainly worth the £10 donation, especially as the ringers had given up their own time.
· This event was superb! Great team of people, really down-to-earth and fun. Everyone appeared to enjoy it a lot. I did injure myself, but that was my own silly fault I think, I got my thumb lassoed by the bell-pull and it was momentarily dislocated. Bit bruised today, but I'll be fine ?? More events like this please!
· We had a great evening yesterday and enjoyed it from start to finish. The bell ringers were such lovely people and very passionate about what they do. A great event which I can highly recommend.