This is a particularly healthy and tasty curry that creates a wow factor.
With new lockdown measures and seemingly no end to coronavirus restrictions, fuelling our bodies with balanced nutrition coupled with a healthy exercise regime has never been more important.
To help you achieve this, our sister companies fun loving boot camp managers would like to share with you some of our popular, healthy recipes from boot camps.
If you just want to watch and take notes that is fine.
All events will run on Zoom, giving you the chance to ask questions and have as you prepare your culinary masterpiece!
Please buy and prep all ingredients before the event starts.
29th November – Chickpea and spinach curry with Lyndsey
Dinner - Chickpea and Spinach Curry – serves 4
Amazingly tasty, its also very easy to make.
• 1 tbsp coconut oil
• 1 large onion finely chopped
• 4 cloves garlic, crushed
• 1 inch ginger, finely grated
• 1 tbsp ground dried coriander
• 1/2 tbsp turmeric
• 1/2 tbsp cumin
• 1/4 - 1/2 tsp cayenne pepper or chilli flakes
• Tinned chopped tomatoes 400g
• Tin cooked chickpeas 400g
• 120ml vegetable stock
• 100gm fresh/frozen chopped spinach
• 1/2 - 1 tsp Himalayan salt
• 1 tsp garam masala
• 1.5 tbsp lemon juice
• OPTIONAL: 50-100 ml full-fat coconut milk
1 tbsp chopped fresh coriander leaves