The Ivy is a relatively new restaurant located within the historic city of St Albans in Hertfordshire. The Ivy St Albans Brasserie offers very sophisticated and friendly all-day dining menu to local residents and visitors alike and provides an eclectic mix of modern British comfort food with international dishes. On top of this, they provide an exclusive drinks menu specially created by our bartender, including some classic favourites with a twist.
- Duck liver parfait - Caramelised hazelnuts, truffle, tamarind glaze with pear and ginger compote, toasted brioche.
- Seared Atlantic scallops – Grilled baby courgettes, red pepper, pine nuts and basil.
- Asparagus with truffle hollandaise – Warm asparagus spears with truffle hollandaise and baby watercress
- Shrimp and avocado burger – Brioche bun, lettuce, tomato, rocoto chilli mayonnaise and thick cut chips.
- Crispy polenta cakes – Artichoke purée with roasted San Marzanino tomatoes, Provençale olives and Prosociano vegan “cheese”
- The Ivy shepherd’s pie – Slow-braised lamb leg with beef and Wookey Hole Cheddar potato mash
- Chocolate bombe – Melting chocolate bombe with a vanilla ice cream and honeycomb centre with hot salted caramel sauce.
- Apple tart fine – Baked apple tart with vanilla ice cream and Calvados flambé.
- Mini chocolate truffles – With a liquid salted caramel centre.
This is a meet and eat event so you just pay for whatever you order on the evening.
Ask A Question