Spice UK Ltd and its Franchise network, aims to protect the environment by ensuring the sustainable use of its resources. Spice will: Reduce, Reuse, and Recycle its resources wherever possible.
• Adopt and aim to apply the principles of sustainable development, where possible and practical.
• Aim to minimise the use of all materials, supplies and energies.
• Minimise waste production in all areas of the organisation and aim for waste-free processes
• Aim to include environmental and ethical considerations in business decisions where appropriate
• Assess the environmental impact of all its operations on a continual basis
Practical Actions that Spice Groups intend to undertake, where possible and practical include:
• Reduce, reuse and recycle wherever possible and practical.
• Spice Newsletters printed on paper from sustainable, renewable sources.
• Offer Spice Members the opportunity to ‘opt out’ of receiving printed newsletters, making them available online.
• Encourage Transport Share to events as an environmentally sound transport strategy.
• Communicate with members by Email where practicable, and cut down on hard copy print and posting.
• Spice Office uses Recycled Paper for printing, where practical.
• Think before we print. Saving on unnecessary printing saves energy and trees.
• Save Energy. Switching off unnecessary lighting, office machinery, heating.
• Use energy efficient light bulbs where possible and practical.
If you have any queries regarding this policy, please contact us